Friday, December 4, 2009

WOD 120409

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Record reps from all 32 intervals.


Completed : 369 (54, 96, 84, 135)

*--
Although my lower back and forearm was hurting from the pull ups and also that i wanted to rest to take on the LUMBERJACK, twitter messages by the PM'ers got me all itchy legged and I came in to do the Tabata workout. TSE is something for some stupid reason i've never done before and I hit it without proper warm up. Towards the squats, i felt like puking but sucked it in and after the workout it felt like a motherfuck! Still I was going to be kiasu and after 6 months, man i'm not going to let Pukie fuck with me and show up. So fuck him i shoved him back inside with my fingers while taking some fresh O2 outside PM. Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment