Thursday, November 19, 2009

WOD 111909

20 Minutes AMRAP
6 T Push Ups
10 Burpees
20 Lunges

Completed : 10 Rounds + 6 + 10 + 8

Burpee Challenge Owed : 153

*--
Ahh. AMRAP stuff. Not bad actually although I thought I’d be able to hit 12 rounds. Sucker punched. I felt that the beginning was a bit lacking in testicular fortitude as I took my time and then realized that I needed to go faster and harder to push my heart rate to max effort. Not too shabby. Will try some strength style work outs tomorrow with Head To Floor HSPU’s without breaking and maybe 50m sprints across the hotel corridors. Wahoo. Did some static in between table dips at the office and will do more tomorrow. By Saturday, my last working day in Morroco I will probably need to hit about 200 – 300 burpees depending on how much I complete tomorrow I’m going to max it all out with a few different variations.

While I think its fun working overseas and stuff, I realized I’ve been infected with this Crossfit Push More drug that I am unable to ween off. Damn! I seriously can’t wait to feel the burn and the pain and sweat and smell of the rubber mats. Maybe for the first time I’ll meet Pukie. Wooo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. man... u are really deprived of weights workout. Nvm, will b seeing u next week in PushMore! We'll hit some new PRs. Keep up the good work with working out man. Reminds me of my time when I was China for work. Hittin the workouts at the hotel gym made every staring eyes at my cock's balls. But I still did it, with bad form. Was still a weakling then mah..

    ReplyDelete