Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WOD 111809

WOD 111209 Istanbul
Angie Subbed
100 Hand Stand Push Ups
100 Burpees
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

Completed : 28:45

Burpee Challenge Owed : 163

*--
I think hotel room workouts are getting to me. I feel slightly jaded doing pretty much the same things over and over again but I’ll stick through it until I get back. Either way, at least I am working out and making do with what I have. Spoke to John-Son about some different variations of workouts and will try to use my 16 kg backpack as weights and I’ve been youtubing stuff online to see what else I can use to hotel room crossfit. I can’t wait to touch a set of weights and I didn’t think I’d miss the KettleBell swings so much. God I even miss Medicine Testical Cleans and Wall Balls. Ho well. Only a couple more days before I head back.

No comments:

Post a Comment