Monday, November 2, 2009

WOD 110209

Ten rounds for time of:
12 Burpees
12 Pull ups
Completed : 30:01
Thrag Team WOD
10 Barbell Shovelling @ 30kg L/R
20 10kg Medicine Ball Wall Throws
10 Static Rope Pull Up
Completed : No time component
*--
The workout was quite tiring and I realized I should have paced myself from the start as opposed to going all the way and then resting for 10 years before resuming the other workouts. I am quite dissapointed with my time on this workout as i wantd to finish it in 28 minutes. I guess i'm not that fit 'yet'. However as a met-con workout I felt this workout really maxed out my arms and stamina as it was consecutively doing burpees and pull ups nonstop. Halfway through I was out of breath and I just looked around and watch the monsters in the gym go at it like The Hulk running through brick walls. I have so much more to improve and when I watch these guys go, I actually feel challenged and inspired to go harder and train harder whenever i'm in the gym. Geeze.. am I already a Pushmormon or a Crossfit junkie? Heh. Heh. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment