Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WOD 110309

For time of:
50 Double Unders
50 Push Ups
50 Double Unders
50 Ring Dips
50 Double Unders
50 Handstand Push ups

Completed : 21:09

*--
A last workout for me before I leave to turkey and hit the hotel room workouts. I feel that my double unders are improving slightly and it sucks horse dick that I won't be able to double under for 3 weeks. Hopefully i'll still remember the movement. I'm now going from a bounce-bounce-jump to a bounce-jump where the jump represents the double under. I am starting to like the double under and I can only hope to be able to DU like those crazed fellows in the gym. It's all about the rhythm they say. Something i've never had in my life, I can't dance to save my life and I can't jiggle, wiggle or even try to dance. Knnccb.

No comments:

Post a Comment