Monday, November 16, 2009

WOD 111609 Ibis Morocco

10 Rounds For Time Of:
23 Burpees
10 Tuck Jumps

Completed : 36:50

Burpee Challenge Owed : ZERO!
So am I really starting to SUCK?

*--
Burpees again! After yesterdays 120 burpees, I only have 229 burpees to go, so why not do 1 rep more for good measure. Finally! The burpee and tuck jumps were quite fucked up in the most met con way and i suppose my fitness levels have droped due to the lack of proper strength WOD’s or consistent workouts but I soldiered on to complete the workout in the best form possible. I still feel that I could be doing much better if and if and more ifs but that’s only a perception. I’m still not happy with the time I record for the past few workouts but I don’t know. It’s disheartening at times to know that I have improved recently yet I’m just going downhill. But either way, I’m happy I got through the workout and tomorrow its just 110 burpees left and another workout. Maybe a tabata burpee or something like that or an AMRAP. I miss brutal workouts and I miss working out in my ‘extended’ family (considering that its mutual at PushMore) with people kicking my ass or screaming at me to finish the workout BRO!

I enjoy seeing the other part of the world and work but I also miss crossfitting in Push More. Guess sometimes I can’t have the best of both worlds. Can’t wait to come ‘home’.

No comments:

Post a Comment