Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WOD 081909

2 minutes of Double Unders
2 minutes of Sit Ups
90 seconds of Double Unders
90 secs of Sit Ups
1 minute of Double Unders
1 minute of Sit Ups
30 seconds of Double Unders
30 seconds of Sit Ups
* Record total number of reps completed.

Completed : 97, 151 = 248

3 Rounds For Time Of:
10 Alternating Sandbag Clean @ 70lbs
20 Spiderman Push Ups
400m Overhead Medicine Ball Run @ 20lbs
*Penalty for stopping during the run is to do 5 squats with the Medicine Ball

Completed : 32:10

*--
The first WOD was a piece of shit personally as I was brought back to the ground with the double unders. It wasn't the workout problem but i figured that I would at least have improved with them since i started over two months ago. I could blame my overall lack of sleep and the unfamiliarty with the skipping rope or how my shoe was broken or the shoelaces which kept coming off but honestly, I just have myself to blame. Yeah. because I didn't sleep enough and I didn't practice the double unders enough. Fuck. Time to start back at the drawing board again. Sigh. On a lighter note however, the second workout was an awesome workout although the 400 overhead runs floored me totally. Crazy shite going on there. I think its time I try cleaning the 70lbs sandbags with consistent form. Or rather, I HAVE to.

No comments:

Post a Comment