Friday, January 8, 2010

WOD 010810

Turkish Get Up 2-2-2-2-2
then:-
30 Muscle Ups for time.

Compare to 100909

Completed : (16kg, 20kg, 20kg, 20kg, 20kg) 19:21 (90 Pull Ups + 90 Ring Dips)

*--
Hmm... I still can't kip after over 3 months so I shall claim that I am still THE SUCK. Managed to shave 3 minutes off the original time which was not as orgasmic as I thought. Finally, yes finally learnt the ART of kipping although now its' quite the different ball game. Can i dance now? Hah! I love the strength workouts the gym is incorporating into the workouts but I hate admitting the fact that I am weak at strength workouts. ESPECIALLY the ones targeting the shoulder region. Gah.... not functional enough i am. Fuck that shit. I'ma train baby TRAIN and get stronger like the ahtapiguruh!

No comments:

Post a Comment