Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOD 012110

150 Kettlebell Swings @ 24kg(M)/16kg(W) for time.

*5 Burpee penalty every time the kettlebell touches the floor.

Record time and number of penalty reps.

Completed : 16:02 / 30 Burpees

Three rounds for time of:
Run 400m
10 Burpees
5 Deadlifts @ 100kg/60kg

Completed : 10:26

*--
The 150 reps for the kettlebells were mentally tough as I kept on quitting on myself to go and push further. While the completed time isn't half as bad as it is, the amount of burpees remind me of how many times I stopped to take a breath. My lower back and forearms felt the brunt of it mostly. Rested about 7 minutes before resuming to the previous day's WOD. Awesome!! I liked the workout as it included the movements and excercises which i have no trouble with. Looking back... I should have challenged myself with 120kg deadlifts though. The third round run was not funny at all. I felt like running like a pants onna floor foo!


No comments:

Post a Comment