Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WOD 010510

Deadlift 3-3-3-3-3

then:-

Run 1.6km for time.

Completed : (120kg, 125kg, 130kg, 130kg, 145kg (1), 135kg) 7:05

*--
Run baby!! Feels good. Deadlifts and runs. I noticed the difference in my running and pacing as I felt more comfortable maintaining the speed and pushing at the last round. It was great to know that my runs and stamina have improved significantly since i started training 7 months ago. I love it! While there are so many areas which I still need to improve on, i'm glad that i'm progressing at a good pace (methinks). I feel however that i still need to suck it up and get to the workouts i suck at like those cibai Over Head Squats and Thrusters and Core - Shoulder strength movements. It's not i have to, I NEED TO! For The fucking Wank!

No comments:

Post a Comment