Monday, January 25, 2010

WOD 012510

Deadlift 5-5-5
*Lower each rep with control and reset for every rep, don't bounce the weights off the ground. Rest exactly 3 minutes between sets.

Ch-Ch-Check-Ch-Check it out

then:-

In 20 minutes, complete as many rounds as possible of:
5 Press @ 20kg/30kg
5 Pull Ups
5 Push Press @ 20kg/30kg
5 Pull Ups
5 Push Jerk @ 20kg/30kg
5 Pull Ups

Completed : (115kg, 130kg, 130kg) 7 Rounds

*--
Tore both my callouses, licked the blood off and kept on pushing leaving stains all over the bar. Nothing better I could ask for eh! Although i think i fucked up towards the middle of the workout when i starting to lose focus. Gah. I kept the deadlifts at the same weight as one of the homeboys at the gym noticed that my form was fucked out of position. Probably due to the lower back ache from the Friday's squat til you die training. I know it's not much but fucking A it hurt okay motherfucks!


No comments:

Post a Comment