Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WOD 012610

100 Back Squats @ Bodyweight for time.

*Before the workout, weigh in. The weight on the scale is the weight you back squat.

**Note on scaling: It's critical that you use the right weight for this workout. For those of you new to back squats, you should be using a weight that equates to roughly 50-60% of your 1RM. If you are not sure what this number is, please check in with a coach before commencing your workout.

Completed : 26: 57 (65kg)

*--
Fucked out of my head. My lower body needs 1 tonne of work and this year Two Thousand Motherfucking Ten will be the one where it is trained like a hulk truck. Jesus! I sweat more than I have sweat in a very very long time and I was struggling with the final 20 reps, breaking them down into 2's and 3's and such. Just when you think you're doing alright you realize you're still suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment