Thursday, January 14, 2010

WOD 011410

Press 2-2-2-2-2

then:-

"Chelsea"
Every minute, on the minute, for 30 minutes, do:
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats

*If you are unable to complete the round on the minute, continue to do as many rounds as possible for the remaining time.

Completed : (40kg, 45kg, 47kg, 50kg, 52kg) 10 Minutes + 5 + 10 + 12 & 14 Rounds + 5 + 7 CTF's

*--
Awesome. Shoulders are getting a little bit stronger. And I did Chelsea CTF style which was quite mind fucking especially towards the 7th minute where my chest was feeling the blood rush and pumped as hell and decided not to move much. Still i'm quite happy with my completed results as it was much better than I expected. Upper body and pushing and racking through workouts is one of my strength's so yeah... now if i could just apply the same thing to my legs and lower body. Go Go Go motherfucker go!

No comments:

Post a Comment