Monday, March 1, 2010

WOD 030110

For time of:
30 Pull Ups
60 Double Unders
20 Pull Ups
40 Double Unders
10 Pull Ups
20 Double Unders

Completed : 14:54

*--
I was looking forward to the WOD as in incorporated double unders, something which i thought i had somewhat mastered a little bit but alas it was not to be. It could have been so many fucking reasons, the pull ups, the hurt in my knee. At the end of the day i look at the mirror and i see it for what it really is. I choked. Choked when i thought i could kill that motherfucker. It sucks when shit like this happens. Through the workout, i was punching walls and screaming because instead of being able to double under 5 or 6 or 20 in a row i was doing only 2 to 3 before tripping. Suck dicka mofo kambehlan. To top it off, I realized that i've injured my left knee; probably through the thrusters. Either jarring it or tweaking the muscle. Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment