Sunday, March 7, 2010

WOD 030710

3 Rounds for time of :
300 Skips
30 KB Swings @ 24kg/16kg
30 Push Ups

Completed : 20:21 (Chest To Flow Yo)

*--
Rested during my recent work trip to Sabah and the knee is feeling much now thank you very much. Funny thing was during my 'rest'. I felt like an old man walking up stairs as the injury cause a very sharp strain type pain in my knee everytime i put weight on it or shifted my weight. Imagine being a bloody imbalanced penguin moving around supported by his right knee. Decided that going for time in future is the afterthought. Workout form has to take top priority because I can't get another injury like this. It just plain annoying. I'm still unable to push myself during the workouts because the knee throbs a little bit although personally i think its up to about 50-60% healed up. Be patient and let it heal let the body grow because that's how its done truckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment