Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOD 093009

Deadlift 5-5-5-5-5

Completed : 132lbs, 155lbs, 176lbs, 187lbs, 198lbs

WOD 091909
With a 15 minute time limit:
Run 1.6km
AMRAP Burpees
*For this workout you have 15 minutes. Start by running 1.6km. With any time remaining perform As Many Reps As Possible (AMRAP) of Burpees. Burpees are chest to deck and full extension at top with both feet leaving the ground. Post time for the run and number of burpees completed to comments.

Completed : 9:45, 54 Burpees

*--
The whole body is aching after nearly a week of crossfit excercises as I went on a 6 day vacation to the island of Koh Lipe to get a tan, enjoy some rest and fuckin relax before hitting the gym again last tuesday. My arms and wings and lats and legs were aching from the two workouts yesterday and these deadlifts are an awesome to give allow me more aching in my glutes. It feels good to be back in the gym but I could actually see myself working out by the beaches in Koh Lipe doing KettleBell swings in the sun! Oh welll...

No comments:

Post a Comment