Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WOD 090109

Ten rounds for time of:
3 Weighted Pull Ups @ 45lbs/20kg
5 Strict Pull Ups
7 Kipping Pull Ups

Completed : 56:16 (26 interval sets)

Four rounds for time of:
400m Run
25 24 inch Box Jump
25 Sit Ups

Completed : 33:06

*--
Pull ups were one hell of a funky excercise of which i'm pretty sure the sore shoulders, biceps, forearms and lats will be crying for rest. The funny thing was actually how mentally painful this workout was as I was stuck for nearly 5 minutes to do my final 1 weighted pull up rep. I just couldn't lift myself up. Fucking insane. Another funny note was hoe the pull ups sapped up my energy when i attempted the second workout. Or rather I just plain got lazy during the box jumps. I rested too much during the jumps either way. But all in all, I can't complain because this is what I want! Pain Be Thy Name y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment