Thursday, September 17, 2009

WOD 091709

In 20 minutes, do as many rounds as possible of:
5 Knees to Elbows
10 Kettlebell Swings @ 24kg(M)/16kg(W)
15 Double Unders

Completed : 10 Rounds + 5 + 3

Team WOD
3 Rounds For Time
A : 10 Pull Ups
B : Clapping Push Ups
A : 10 Elevated Ring Rows
B : Ring Push Ups

Completed : 9:39 (With Previn)

*--
So here it is, my double unders are still worse than a bitch and I have NOT progressed much at all. It seems that I try to do complete a double under too fast and i need to get my rhythm and timing right to do more than 10 in succession. Damnit! 2 of the things that I lack, Timing and rhythm. Every time or rather every day I realize there are so many things which I need to improve on in Crossfit like my technique for double unders, wall balls, leg strength, stamina, thrusters and etc. Emo sial, pick it up and go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment