Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WOD 091509

Seven rounds of:
Max reps Single Kettlebell Press L & R.
*Use the heaviest Kettlebell you can press for this workout. There is no time component to this workout. Record reps for each round.

Throwin' down gang signs PM style! Represent!

Completed : Using 40lbs DB
L (7, 6, 6, 4, 3, 5, 3)

R (7, 7, 8, 8, 6, 8, 7)

Three rounds of :
400m Overhead Medicine Ball Run @ 20lbs
20 Sandbag Squats @ 70lbs
50 Sit Ups
25 Mountain Climbers
Completed : 32:07

*--
A good workout that kicks off the workout week. While I wouldn't go as far as to say that it helluva difficult workout, i will be the first to admit that it was quite dissapointing for me personally at my lackluster display of strength in my left shoulder/arm. Bah. I still dislike Overhead medicine ball runs, there has got to be a way for me to finish 400m without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment