Sunday, October 18, 2009

WOD 101809

For time of:
15 Handstand Push Ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Box Jumps
15 Handstand Push Ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Medicine Ball Cleans @ 10kg(M)/5kg(W)
15 Handstand Push Ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Burpees

Shut up about the whitey thighs. I know ok.

Completed : 24:34

*-- Since Hans opened the gym on Sunday, I figured that I was better off working out in the gym rather than my usual Sunday naps and headed there for Friday's workout. The workout was great especially on the legs as i sturggled like a bitch during the burpees! I was at snail's speed moving at 3-5-3-2 reps towards the last 20 burpees. Heh. However watching the other guys and girls workout on Sunday was inspiring and made me want to be able to go heavier, run faster, push harder and jump higher for the coming workouts. Insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment