Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WOD 101309

Four rounds for time of:
Run 800m
15 Kettlebell Swings @ 32kg(M)/24kg(W)


Completed : 24:09 (Sub 24kg Kettlebell)

3 Rounds for time of:
10 Pull Ups
20 Spider Man Push Ups
30 Double Unders

Completed :13:06

*--
My back is feeling less sore and the pain that I felt all the way down my legs has subsided marginally. Had no choice but to scale down to a 24kg KB so that I wouldn't aggravate my back further. Felt the pain in the lower back and legs return toward the second round but i pushed on with the run and the pain left after a while. Hopefully the fucker won't fuck me tomorrow when I wake up. Decided i'd practice on my double unders as its been over 4 months in Push More and I still can't double under properly. Felt good, improved a little bit but still a lot more to go before I am truly able to double under like a Ozzy on speed!

1 comment: