Monday, October 5, 2009

WOD 100509

"Helen"
Three rounds for time of:
Run 400m
21 Kettlebell Swings @ 24kg/16kg
12 Pull Ups

Completed : 13:37 (Previous attempt done in August was 19:00 minutes)

3 Rounds for time of:
10 L-Pull Up
15 Weighted Sit Up @ 16kg
20 Knees To Elbow
25 Aerobic Abs

Completed : 21:45

*--
My back is fucked up officially. It started aching on my lower left back on Saturday evening and by night the pain was felt all the way down my shins. The funny thing is that it doesn't ache at my ache but has a very deep tingling shock feel from my quads to the shins. I am told that its probably my lower back pressing against the nerves as it's inflamed. Which i diagnose occurred with the lack of rest and amount of work i've been doing (moving in cupboards and beds for 10 apartments is not fucking joke!). I need to rest but it feels weird and kinda wrong missing a workout day. Gah! Heal up ma'chigga.

No comments:

Post a Comment