Friday, July 17, 2009

WOD 071709

WOD With Spiderman & The Hammer
3 rounds for time :
20 hammer slams
20 spiderman push-ups
1 lap bar travel

Completed : 12:50

In 10 minutes complete as many rounds as possible :
10 push ups
1 turkish get up
40m sprint

Completed : 4 Rounds + 10 + 1

*--
My right arm still feels weird and i can't straighten my right arm fully from the previous week's injury, hoping that it's gonna heal by next week cause i haven't been doing the WOD's with the prescribed weights. That sucks. Haha, funnily enough i bring bad vibes wherever i go and its the same here at Push More. I've been instructed to take my shower 15 minutes before the gym closes or those working can lock me in. Hahaha.. Guess tardiness still isn't my strongest point. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment