Monday, April 19, 2010

WOD 041910 Crossfit Singapore III

Thrusters
3-3-3-3-3

Then
21, 15, 9
Burpees
KBS 1.5 Pood / 1 Pood
Pull Up

I have yet to lift this tyre up myself. Honesty gets the chicks bitch!

After a few breaths from the workout and before we went out in the sun to play!

Gabe Huang, one of Singapore's National Wrestlers. 60kg Superstar!

Pro Big Monster Kevin Lim, owner and head trainer of Crossfit Singapore with Hans & I

Completed : (70lbs, 100lbs, 155lbs(1), 120lbs, 155lbs(2))Sub 10 minutes

*--
Once again i headed down to the Singpore Crossfit box (this time with my buddy and probig ass Johnhans) for a fix. Twas the first of many things during the workout as it was the first time i did Thrusters as a strength workout and the first time i did a sled-like workout which blasted out my posterior chain! Fucking awesome. If and when i head down to Singapore for work, this box will be my second home or rather, i'd pay for the membership here first before even thinking about finding a house for rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment