Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WOD 040610

10 mins AMRAP of:
Single KB Clean & Jerk @ 24/16kg

Rest 3 mins

Tabata Squats

*You can only rest/pause at the rack position(KB at upperarm) or lockout position(KB extended overhead). There is no limit to hand switches. See pics below for more info. Placing the KB on the ground or holding the KB in a dead hang position has a 5 burpee penalty with a 50 burpee cap. Accumulate total burpees and complete them after BOTH exercises are done.

*No time limit for burpees to be completed.

Completed : 107 (20kg, 25 Burpees) 165 Squats

*--
Fuck my motherfucking life right there. I had a bet with my best friend on completing the tabata squats with the highest reps. I busted out shit form, pushed my ass off the floor and went like a broken no oiled machine... and lost. 50 ringgits that is. Money lost. Shit. My legs are messed up at this point and God knows how its going to be like in the next 2 days. On the bright side. I now know how many max reps i can do for tabata. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment